Monday 24 August 2015

Confidential Drawings

I am going to be telling you something confidential. I have been drawing on my window. I think your now probably questioning my level of maturity with the image of what this crazy spurt of creativity  would look like. It. Is. Not. What. A. 3. Year. Old. Would. Draw. (Sorry mum and dad if your reading this I think you probs already know. But it does rub off really really easily) It is not say, at Picasso standard. It's just a normal drawing. I drew it in whiteboard marker not permanent marker, Ok? So,  think that's all and I'll leave you with this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3