Wednesday 2 September 2015

30 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 5

 You know when your asleep and the beds so warm that you think it's Sunday but you know really it's Wednesday and you have to get up? Well, that happened to me today. It's so annoying. Anyway, today is day 5 I think of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. The topic (?) today is...........


Your Proudest Moment. Well, that might be when I was picked to do the kindergarten transition with 2 of my best friends. We were picked to do it for 2 whole weeks! Also probably today because I know I'm going to get my Music Monitor Badge! (I think this is way to many capital letters!) What a music monitor is is a person who helps the music teacher with things. (So kind of like a library monitor).
Well, thats all folks and I'll leave you with this:

P.S Leave me a comment have you ever had one of those moments I mentioned at the top?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3