Friday 4 September 2015

30 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 7

Sup, today is Day I think 6 or 7 of the 30 Day Blogging challenge. The topic is..........

Day 7- Your 5 Favourite Songs. ok. these aren't in any particular order but:

1. International Smile- Katy Perry
2. Half A Person- The Smiths 
3. Shake It Out- Florence + The Machine
4. Fire and The Flood- Vance Joy
5. Freedom- Pharrell Williams

If I could have 5 more probably:
1. Clean- Taylor Swift
2. Black Magic- Little Mix
3. All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
4. Run Away With Me- Carly Rae Jepsen
5. You've Got The Love- Florence + The Machine

Well, thats all folks and I'll leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3