Sunday 6 September 2015

30 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 8

Sorry I haven't been blogging I've had so much to do. Anyway, I'm here now and thats what matters. Well, today is day 8 of the 30 day blogging challenge. BTW Happy Fathers Day! Todays topic is..........


5 Current Goals OK, well probably these:

1. pack my bag for my trip
2. finish book 1 of the Rosie Black Chronicles
3. blog more
4.  I had one in my head but I CANT REMEMBER! Oh, that's it finish writing my story 'Fly On The Wall'
5. Do a DIY.
Well, I think thats all and I hope to fulfil that last goal today! (Maybe)
Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3