Thursday 10 September 2015

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I've been packing for my trip, watching youtube and practising guitar. We are leaving tomorrow! So I'll probably blog on the plane. The quality might not be that good because I'm gonna have to blog on my tablet. I'll probably have to do a test post on the tablet. Well, anyway I think I'll do Day 9 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. The topic is.........


Day 9- Wait you know what this bag thing might be more fun on the plane telling you whats in my carryon. Don't worry you won't have to wait long (If anyone's actually reading this) I'll be on the plane tomorrow (Friday) well, anyway I hope I'll survive to trip and I'll leave you with this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3