Monday 9 November 2015

Monday Blogging Challenge Day 10

Ok, so now I'm going to be getting back onto the 30 Day Blogging Challenge! I've decided to do the blogging challenge every Monday. So, I think I'm gonna skip Day 9, and just go straight onto Day 10.  Today's topic is........

Day 10: Best Trip of your life!
Well, the best trip of my life was definitely about 2 months ago, when i went to Europe. My favourite place was probably London, but I really liked France and Italy. Well, that's all folks and I'll leave you with this:

P.S I'm changing the name to 'Monday Blogging Challenge'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3