Thursday 5 November 2015

November Goals

OK, so this post is going to be a November Goals post. Yes, I know it is the 5th but, mehhhhhhhh. So, let's get started:

1. Practice guitar at least 3 times a week. (probably one of the hardest goals on the list)

2. Make sure our debating team wins this debate. (I am forever hoping)

3.  Give my speech for school captain. (I am also forever hoping, seeing as I'll never get it)\

4. Dye my hair with 2 or 3 packets of pink dye (and hope it shows).

5.Blog more often. (Easy, I guess)

Well, that's all folks and I'll leave you with this:


2 comments:

  1. All the best for your goals this month! I'm sure you'll be able achieve them :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Envy! Hopefully I will!
    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3