Friday 22 January 2016

The Unknown Blogger Tag!

Sup guys, today I'm going to be doing The Unknown Bloggers Tag. Suzy over at Crafts 'n' Craziness said anyone cold do it, so I'm in!

Rules:
This is a challenge. Therefore, those nominated are challenged to do it.


Nominate at least 5 followers with less than 100 followers etc., etc., etc.


Here are the questions:

If you could only read one book (or if you must, book series) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably 'The 4 Seasons Of Lucy Mckenzie' by Kirsty Murray, I really, really like it.


What’s your favorite exotic animal?
A Bat Eared Fox. They are seriously one of the cutest species of animals on earth. I am in love!


If you could start a new fad, what would it be?
Wearing cat ears and whiskers. I thought that already was a fad, but apparently not.

Your house is one fire! You have 30 seconds to grab what you need and get out, what will it be?
Computer, Pets, notebooks, Bag, Food, Drink and a pen.

Which do you prefer to make images with: PicMonkey, Canva, Pixlr, or some other photo editing software?
Definitely PicMonkey! I am obsessed with making weird edits on it. Here's one:
Well, that's all, here's my questions:

  • If you were stuck on a desert island and you only had one type of food and one type of drink, what would it be?
  • If you had a cat, what would you name it?
  • Why did you start blogging?
  • If you could dye hair any colour, what would it be?
  • What is your favourite genre of book?

Here's who I tag:
1. Gypsy Pixie
2. Dani Jones
3. Girl Radio
4.Little Robin
5. Rukiya
6. Gwen
7.Squeakle Bean

And anyone else who wants to do it!

Rose :3

4 comments:

  1. I dont know any other bloggers, sry!! im gonna nominate other people though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangnabbit, I don't have less than 100 followers :( This tag looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you could do it if you want to!

      Rose :3

      Delete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3