Thursday 17 March 2016

The Ultimate Question Has Been Answered By Rose

Hi. I just wanted to do a quick post on why i haven't posted in nearly a month. I've needed to do my project and post ideas are turning up in my head 24/7. I'll probably have a million posts coming at once, I've got what, like, 5 post ideas as drafts. So, I'll probably post them soon. Well, I just wanted you to know what's been going on because I haven't posted in nearly a month.



Happy Saint Patrick's Day! And bye for now *waves*

Rose :3

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your other project and I can't wait to read these post ideas. ;D
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3